The FSSCR is co-organizing with the BeSSCR a Focus Session integrated in the ISSCR Annual Meeting taking place in Los Angeles in June 26-29th. The session takes place in the morning of June 26th and is under the theme:
FROM FUNDAMENTAL TO THERAPEUTIC APPLICATIONS OF PLURIPOTENT STEM CELLS
If you are attending the ISSCR Annual Meeting make sure to come by and listen to the French and Belgian perspective.
Unfortunately, the deadline for applying to a FSSCR Travel Award has now passed. You can however, still apply to the Travel Awards by ITMO BCDE to join us at the 1st France-USA Stem Cell Symposium which will take place the day before.
The preliminary program for the session is:
- 9:00 – Welcome and Introduction
- 9:10 – Fabrice Lavial: “Control of Stem cell maintenance and differentiation” – CRCL, France
- 9:30 – Selected Short Talk
- 9:45 – Sabine Costagliola: “Building a Thyroid Gland from Pluripotent Stem Cells” – University of Brussels, Belgium.
- 10:05 – Selected Short Talk
- 10:20 – Björn Heindryckx: “Manipulating cell fate during human pre-implantation development” – Ghent University, Belgium.
- 10:40 – Selected Short Talk
- 10:55 – Christelle Monville: “Use of Pluripotent stem cells for cell therapy: the example of the eye” – I-STEM, France.
- 11:15 – Selected Short Talk
- 11:30 – Panel discussion: Research opportunities in France and in Belgium
See you in Los Angeles!