The FSSCR is co-organizing with the BeSSCR a Focus Session integrated in the ISSCR Annual Meeting taking place in Los Angeles in June 26-29th. The session takes place in the morning of June 26th and is under the theme:
FROM FUNDAMENTAL TO THERAPEUTIC APPLICATIONS OF PLURIPOTENT STEM CELLS
If you are attending the ISSCR Annual Meeting make sure to come by and listen to the French and Belgian perspective. If you are coming from France, you can also apply for one of FSSCR’s Travel Awards and be selected to present your work as a Short Talk.
The preliminary program for the session is:
- 9:00 – Welcome and Introduction
- 9:10 – Fabrice Lavial: “Control of Stem cell maintenance and differentiation” – CRCL, France
- 9:30 – Selected Short Talk
- 9:45 – Sabine Costagliola: “Building a Thyroid Gland from Pluripotent Stem Cells” – University of Brussels, Belgium.
- 10:05 – Selected Short Talk
- 10:20 – Björn Heindryckx: “Manipulating cell fate during human pre-implantation development” – Ghent University, Belgium.
- 10:40 – Selected Short Talk
- 10:55 – Christelle Monville: “Use of Pluripotent stem cells for cell therapy: the example of the eye” – I-STEM, France.
- 11:15 – Selected Short Talk
- 11:30 – Panel discussion: Research opportunities in France and in Belgium
See you in Los Angeles!