We are recruiting a Project Officer for the French Society for Stem Cell Research
The French Society for Stem Cell Research (FSSCR) is looking for a Project Officer to coordinate the setting up of the FSSCR activities under the supervision of the Administrative Council of the FSSCR and its president.
The main tasks of the PO will be:
• Establishing the creation of the FSSCR as a legal entity along with all the administrative requirements
• Coordinating and managing the FSSCR main activities
• Implementing and managing the FSSCR strategy along with the AC
• Coordinating and managing the communication strategy of the FSSCR Activity: You will be responsible for the technical coordination of the FSSCR by
• Establishing the FSSCR legal entity
• Establishing, managing and updating the FSSCR business plan
• Assisting with raising funds
• Establishing the detailed FSSCR strategy along with the AC and its president
• Implementing the detailed FSSCR strategy
• Coordinating the partners network and communicating to new potential partners
• Managing the new and existing FSSCR adhesions
• Organising all the FSCCR scientific and communication events (conferences, meetings, workshops, etc…) as required
• Surveying the technological and scientific evolution of the concepts and methods in the application field
• Establishing and implementing the FSCCR communication strategy, including outreach and public engagement activities
You will be the main contact person for the FSCCR partners. Proactive in the search for academic, national and international partnerships, you will be in charge of linking the FSCCR projects.
In addition, you will work with the various divisions of the Scientific and Administrative Departments within the network of partners. You will be interacting with other international stem cell societies.
– At least 2 years experience in Knowledge Project Management (such as, European – FP6 / FP7 or French national – LabEx, IdEx programs)
– Experience in scientific event and training organization.
– Experience in developing and managing academic-industrial partnerships would be an asset.
– Excellent knowledge of research institutions
– Expertise in project management, planning methods and reporting tools
– Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French is essential
– Meeting organization and management skills, including budgets
– Experience in scientific event organization (conference, workshop, training)
– Ability to work independently and to report on his/her activities Salary:
– The salary will be determined based on the experience of the candidate
| Applicants should provide the following (in order) in a single pdf file to :
Vania ROSAS MAGALLANES,vania.rosas-magallanes(at)pasteur.fr.